Raspberry Pi Internet radio in wooden design
The complete image of my SD card and the electronic schematic can be downloaded here.
–> Download <–
Raspberry Pi internet radio image download – 2,6GB updated 01.09.2014
username: pi password: rasp
Please note the hardware will only run on a Raspberry Pi Model B revision 2,
since certain GPIO on the rev.1 or rev.2 B+ is not available.
Please note that the two resistors R42 and R43 “pull up resistance” must be removed for proper operation, see (image-003) EXIT switch (hidden switch) see (image – 004 and – 005)
The middle button is for the EXIT function, making it possible to exit the program (only the radio will be shut down) while the raspberry itself will continue to run and you can make changes to the system, e.g. software update, channel list change and so on.
The components used are all standard components, no exotics were used.
Modified: 01.09.2014 sorce code available via download
Modified: 22.10.2014 Parts list available via download. currently only german! Stückliste.xls in excel format
Modified: 29.10.2014 The St_Radio „start scrip„ file is located in /etc/init.d/ and is for the startup of the web radio /home/pi/MyRadiog/ and run the executable file radiog which is the actual program.
- Energy consumption with amplifier in the switched state about 6 watts. In standby 0 watt + the power supply used idle consumption of.
- Standalone Internet radio
- GLC display 128×64
- True hardware power off switch
- Main switch ( disconnection from power ~ 240 volts )
- USB socket ( for mp3 playback )
- LAN connector ( RJ45 network „Internet“ )
- Amplifier 2 x 1W RMS
- volume control manually
- Rotary encoder with push button (selection with confirmation button)
- 3 x button ( On / Off „hardware power off“ | hidden button „Exit“ | menu )
more pictures click –> here <– click